lunes, 17 de agosto de 2020

SUMMER FRUITS

 Watermelon is one of my preferred fruits amd one of the best things in summer. It's my dessert almost every day. However, this summer there's a "new" watermelon in my life and it comes accompanied with other fruits to make the freshest of salads. I'm not talking about gastronomy but about this fabulous mini-bag with handle (comes scripted with pose) I found at the TROPICAL VIBES EVENT by BUNDLE OF DOVE designed by MY BAGS. It's a collection by the name of MY TROPICAL and you can choose among six different fruit prints (tropical fruits, avocado, banana, mango, apple and coconut). I chose the tropical fruits one because it had my beloved watermelon in it and bought it without a second thought. So glad I did!






And as you can see I am also wearing the D!vine Style Dolly Dress I blogged about in my frist entry of this blog, beacuse, honestly, it is so versatile and full of options you literally could wear it all year round without repeting yourself!!!! I found that this print of the incredible super HUD matched very well with my bag.

For the pics I went to visit a sim named Dya's Scent of the Caribbean, which is a delight for your senses! I hope you're all enjoying these last weeks of August as I do and hope to see you soon.


Wearing: 

Bag: MY BAGS by Mila Blauvelt MY TROPICAL Fruts (Pose hand), currently sold at TROPICAL VIBES EVENT by BUNDLE OF DOVE

Dress: ! Dolly - Body Maitreya by D!vine Style, currently sold at TROPICAL VIBES EVENT by BUNDLE OF DOVE


If you wnat to see the photos in Flickr go to: My Flickr

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

SUMMER FRUITS

  Watermelon is one of my preferred fruits amd one of the best things in summer. It's my dessert almost every day. However, this summer ...